While success in BattleForge requires good strategic and tactical decisions, being able to execute these decisions quickly is vital as well. Learning the keyboard shortcuts can help bring players to a higher level of play and efficiency. Using hotkeys can help players save precious time when playing new units, buildings, and spells.
View Shortcuts Edit
- Moves camera to the first Monument; successive presses cycle through other monuments.
- END, BACKSPACE
- Resets view to default, including zoom and rotation.
Repair Shortcuts Edit
- NUMPAD /
- Changes cursor to repair mode; select buildings to toggle repair ability; press escape to return cursor to default selection mode.
- N, NUMPAD *
- Repairs all selected buildings.
Card Hotkeys Edit
- Select card 1-10 respectively.
- Select cards 11-20 respectively.
Successive Function Key Method Edit
There is an additional way to quickly access cards that are in deck slots 11 through 20. Pressing a function key or Ctrl+function key when that card is already selected will select the next card ten slots over.
- A card 1-10 is selected and its corresponding F-key is pressed again
- The card that is 10 slots ahead (11-20) is selected.
- A card 11-20 is selected and its corresponding Ctrl+F-key is pressed again
- The card that is 10 slots back (1-10) is selected.